Most orders can be placed using the online e-commerce ordering system. However, custom orders will be handled by the instructions below.
Once we receive your artwork and order, we will then confirm that your artwork meets our standards and specific requirements. You will then receive an invoice for your order. Next, you will need to make payment using the secure online link on the invoice or by phone with a credit card. Once payment is confirmed we will process your order, your items will be immediately placed into production. After your order is completed and passed through our Quality Control Department, it then will be packaged and shipped to your destination.
Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number for your order. All of our orders are shipped via Fedex Ground unless otherwise specified. If you have any questions regarding your order process please feel free to call us at 866.980.4362 or email us at email@example.com.
All credit and debit card online transactions with Rockstar Passes are safely and securely processed through Authorize.net. Custom orders are processed through “Intuit”. Your credit card or banking statement will show a charge from “Rockstar Passes LLC”.
We appreciate your business and hope that you have been treated as everyone should, like a Rockstar.
Once payment is completed for your order please allow 3-5 working Days to process for all standard orders. Orders may be expedited on a “RUSH” basis but will incur an additional “RUSH” charge at time of payment of order.
Please allow 3-5 working Days for Fedex Ground shipping unless overnight or expedited shipping is requested and paid for in advance.
Pay Your Bill
If you prefer paying your custom order with PayPal, Click the “Buy Now” button below to be taken to PayPal’s secure payment center. Type in your order total in the “Item Price” field and click the “Update” link. You can use the online bill payment system even if you don’t have a PayPal account!
We want artwork you submit to be the very best so your product will ROCK! Here are a few guidelines that will help you prepare your artwork. If you’re stuck, never sweat it, call our team for assistance. Unlike attorneys, we don’t charge for advice!
- Create your artwork at 100% of intended output size
- Build your file as CMYK. Any spot colors or foil colors should be indicated with correct colors named in the file
- Artwork will look different from one monitor to the next so color perception will differ considerably. Please, be aware that printed material may not match emailed proofs exactly.
- 300 dpi resolution – you can fudge a bit but low resolution images will not make you look like a RockStar.
- Embed fonts – better yet, create outlines if you’re working in Illustrator or InDesign
- Safe Margin: Due to possible shifting during production, please keep all vital text, logos and core images inside the 1/8″ safety margin.
- File Types accepted: Adobe Illustrator (1st Choice), PDF, JPEG, EPS or TIFF – We accept Native files for: Photoshop, InDesign, Publisher & Quark Xpress – HOWEVER, there will be an additional $20 fee for converting these to usable .pdf format. If you have any other file format for us to consider, please call us.
- Allow for additional 1/8″ bleeds. Download our templates for further explanation.
- FILE SUBMISSION OPTIONS
- If your file is over 100 mb, contact us for our ftp
- Email files directly: firstname.lastname@example.org (Under 10 mb)
- FEDEX, UPS or USPS your CDR’s or DVD’s to us
650 South Shackleford
Little Rock, AR 72211