Most orders can be placed using the online e-commerce ordering system. However, custom orders will be handled by the instructions below.
- By nature, every order we complete is created uniquely for you, using your provided artwork! A “custom” order is defined as any pass size outside our standard parameters available online, including but not limited to, individualized names/variable data, quantities above 5,000, custom lanyards, custom pass shapes, hologram tint or foil hologram, etc.
When placing a custom order, we will need the following information e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to put together complete and accurate estimates.
- First and last name
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Phone number
- Date needed in hand
- Quantity and type of pass (Small flush, medium flush, large flush, etc.)
- Will the passes be 1 or 2-sided?
- Will you require lanyards for your order?
- Any additional details about your artwork we should know
Once we have the above information and the provided artwork, we will send a digital proof of the pass as it will appear after final production and a formal estimate of the prospective job. After we have received final proof approval and approval of the estimate, we will convert that estimate into an invoice for payment. Next, you will need to make payment using the secure online link on the invoice or by phone with a credit card. If you prefer to pay with PayPal, that can be accomplished below. After payment is confirmed we will process your order and your items will be immediately placed into production. After your order is completed and passed through our Quality Control Department, it then will be packaged and shipped to your destination.
Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number for your order by one of our customer service representatives. All of our orders are shipped via Fedex Ground unless otherwise specified. If you have any questions regarding your order process please feel free to call us at 866.980.4362 or email us at email@example.com.
Our standard production timeline is an unparalleled 3-4 business days. For those circumstances in which a rushed job is necessary, we do offer 48-hour rush and 24-hour super rush production, but these circumstances will incur an additional rush service fee.
Please note that production timelines do NOT include transit time, so it is important to consider shipping timelines as well when placing a custom order. Our RockStar Customer Service representatives are well versed in transit times and production timelines and will be happy to help arrange production and shipping timelines to ensure you have your passes in time for your desired deadline!
All credit and debit card online transactions with Rockstar Passes are safely and securely processed through Authorize.net. Custom orders are processed through “Intuit”. Your credit card or banking statement will show a charge from “Rockstar Passes LLC”.
We appreciate your business and hope that you have been treated as everyone should, like a Rockstar.
Once payment is completed for your order please allow 3-5 working Days to process for all standard orders. Orders may be expedited on a “RUSH” basis but will incur an additional “RUSH” charge at time of payment of order.
Please allow 3-5 working Days for Fedex Ground shipping unless overnight or expedited shipping is requested and paid for in advance.
Pay Via PayPal
If you prefer paying your custom order with PayPal, Click the “Buy Now” button below to be taken to PayPal’s secure payment center. Type in your order total in the “Item Price” field and click the “Update” link. You can use the online bill payment system even if you don’t have a PayPal account!
We want artwork you submit to be the very best so your product will ROCK! Here are a few guidelines that will help you prepare your artwork. If you’re stuck, never sweat it, call our team for assistance. Unlike attorneys, we don’t charge for advice!
- Create your artwork at 100% of actual output size (For example, our large flush laminate is 3.5 x 5.5, so the file should be 3.75” x 5.75” to include .125” bleed on all sides.) – Templates for all artwork are downloadable below.
- Build your file as CMYK. Any spot colors or foil colors should be indicated with correct colors named in the file.
- Artwork will look different from one monitor to the next so color perception will differ considerably. Please, be aware that printed material may not match emailed proofs exactly.
- 300 dpi resolution – lower resolution images will result in blurry, illegible text and graphics.
- Embed fonts – better yet, create outlines if you’re working in Illustrator or InDesign
- Safe Margin: Due to possible shifting during production, please keep all vital text, logos and core images inside the 1/8″ safety margin indicated by the green “art safe” zone.
- File Types accepted: PDF, JPEG, EPS or TIFF – We accept Native files for: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. If you have any other file format for us to consider, please call us.
- Allow for additional 1/8″ bleeds. Download our templates for further explanation.
- FILE SUBMISSION OPTIONS
- If your file is over 100 mb, contact us for our ftp
- Email files directly: firstname.lastname@example.org (Under 10 mb)
- Upload to Dropbox or WeTransfer.com and send the files or link to email@example.com
- FEDEX, UPS or USPS your CDR’s or DVD’s to us
650 South Shackleford
Little Rock, AR 72211